Do You Take Your Home For Granted?
We all have a tendency to take the simple things for granted.
Like a long, lingering, hot shower.
A shower can help you recharge and reset after a long and hectic day.
It’s not just the touch of water that does it. The look and feel of the bathroom is important too.
Has your bathroom lost its ability to help you recharge and reset?
Now, imagine coming home to your beautiful, spa-like shower with massaging shower heads that drain away the stress of the day.
An experienced bathroom remodeler can help make that possible.
Also Read : Salem Oregon Tile Installation
If you’re looking to get the best tile installation and update your shower, here are some effective tips to help you choose the best most cost-effective materials:
Choosing the Perfect Material
Choosing a Style
Maintenance of the tiles is also a prime consideration that affects the material you choose.
Think about the following maintenance aspects:
- Glazed tiles are generally easiest to clean with a common household cleaner. However, they are vulnerable to ammonia and acidic cleaning materials.
- Small tiles mean more grout and consequently, more cleaning.
- Glass tiles are easier to clean but get corroded very easily by abrasive cleaning agents.
- Natural stones such as granite and marble need a frequent maintenance and resealing to resist the effects of water and moisture.
Also Read : ADA Showers – Is ADA Compliance Necessary?
Tile According to Space
In your shower, you generally have three areas to be tiled:
Here are some tips for each area:
- For the floor, the tiles should be slip-resistant, resilient to water and appropriately sized according to the shower pan’s slope. Smaller rough-textured ceramic tiles should be considered.
- Shower walls do not experience as much water, but you need to consider the beauty aspect and the maintenance. Choose the tiles accordingly.
- For ceilings, to install or not the tiles is a personal preference. Consider the look of your entire bathroom. Does a tiled ceiling work into the style that you are looking for?
Who Installs the Tile?
In addition to choosing the best materials, you also need to choose the best Tile Contractor to perform the job for you.
If you need any kind of tile work in Salem, Oregon, how do you choose the best Tile contractor in Salem for the job? Here are some tips:
- Get an advice from your friends and acquaintances.
- Look for local tile installers, get to know their experience and get quotes.
- Search the internet and look for the professionals who have dedicated websites.
- Ask for the pics of previous works of the contractors. Also, ask for the references.
Getting a perfect and magnificent view in your shower is never a difficult task. All you need to do is pick the most appropriate materials, pay attention to a few minute details and get the help of the most experienced professionals, for showers that truly compliment your house.
Tile With A Smile – Salem Oregon bathroom remodeling company is here to help you get the bathroom of your dreams.