Note: Some of the recommended fixtures don’t have perfect Amazon reviews. This is because they are often not installed correctly. We have worked with many plumbers and all of them recommend these fixtures below. See our FAQ on this issue here.
How We Work (In 5 Easy Steps)
1. Set Up Estimate
Call us. 503-851-8489 Tell us about your vision. Send us photos of your space. Send us photos that inspire you. Give us your measurements. Approximate cost is given over the phone or a measure is scheduled.
What Type of Tile Should You Look For?
There are so many shapes of tile - what's best for you?
- Collect photos of what you like – what shape tile do you see?
- Keep in mind – unusual shapes cost more for installation.
- Are small tiles better for small bathrooms? Not at all. Also, small tiles cost more to install.
- Look for porcelain tile – It’s harder!
- Find a porcelain tile that has the same color on the sides as the face. This saves on using expensive edging pieces.
What About Plumbing Fixtures?
Who is responsible for the plumbing fixtures? And what do I need?
- We organize the plumber.
- You select the fixtures
- Collect photos of what you like – what color fixtures do you like?
- If you select outside of our recommended list just let us know.
- Keep in mind – off brands or foreign brands can cost much more for installation.
- Select our recommended brand/style below for cheaper installation!